Even small boats need trim tabs! Now you can enjoy the durability of Bennett trim tabs in a quick and easy, transom-only trim tab system. There are no hydraulics needed – simply mount the two actuators and trim tabs and you’re on your way to a smoother ride.
The SLT reacts instantly to boat speed and water pressure by adding trim when it’s needed. At slower speeds, when the boat is trying to get on plane, the actuators hold the trim tabs down, which lifts the stern and simultaneously puts the boat at planing attitude. On plane, and as the boat’s speed increases, water pressure pushes the tabs up. You will enjoy a smoother ride while the SLT does all the work.
Self-Leveling Tabs (SLT)
Small Price Tag, Big Benefits.
Instantly improve your smaller boat’s performance with stand-alone, spring-loaded self-leveling tabs (no control, pump, wiring or tubing required).
Features & Benefits
- Get on plane faster
- Improve your fuel efficiency
- Reduce pounding and engine laboring
- Eliminate porpoising and chine walking
- Installed in Under an Hour
- Durable Spring-Action System
- Lifetime limited warranty on actuators
Items Included in Sets
- (2) 14 gauge stainless steel tabs with
Bennett’s exclusive interlocking hinge
- (2) Strong, durable actuators
- All stainless steel hardware – no plastic!
Set Options & Tab Sizes
- SLT6 6″ x 8″ Tabs (Recommended for boats up to 17′)
- SLT10 10″ x 10″ Tabs (Recommended for boats over 17′)
Recommended Boat Types
Instructions & Installation
Replacement Parts & Accessories
Our systems are built to last, but let’s face it, the marine environment is harsh. When you need a replacement part, we want to make it as easy as possible to get you back on the water, and we’re here to help!