M80/M120 Sport Tab System
The Power of Hydraulics – Proven Durability and Reliability
Features & Benefits
- Unique batwing design provides 30% more lift than conventional trim tabs. Space-saving design will fit virtually any transom.
- Get on plane fast, and stay on plane at intermediate speeds
- Correct listing and uneven loads
- Reduce pounding and eliminate porpoising
- Increase speed
- improve visibility and safety
- Improve fuel efficiency
- Precise and accurate control
- Low maintenance with long-term value
- Easy to service
Items Included in Sets
Set Options & Tab Sizes
- (M80) M80 Sport Tab System with Rocker Control
- (M120) M120 Sport Tab System with Rocker Control
- (M80EIC) M80 Sport Tabs with Electronic Indicator Control
- (M120EIC) M120 Sport Tabs with Electronic Indicator Control
Recommended Boat Types
- Flats Boats
- Center Consoles
- Trailered Boats
- Cuddy Cabins
- Dual Consoles
- Deck Boats
- Bass Boats
- Runabouts & Ribs
- Cruisers, Sportfish
Related Parts & Accessories
Get Bennett Onboard and Adjust your Attitude!
Classic hydraulic tabs are ideal for boats that stay in the water, requiring high speed action under extreme marine conditions. Choosing the right sized trim tab for your boat depends on power, engine configuration, weight distribution, the type of boat and how it’s used. With more options than any other trim tab manufacturer, Bennett is ready to help you select a size and style that fits your needs.
The Actuator –Superior by Design
Bennett actuators are strong, flexible nylon/fiberglass hydraulic cylinders that push the tabs into position. All hydraulic lines and wires are internal, concealed by the upper hinge, so they’re not exposed to harsh environments.
Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU)
The HPU is a compact, powerhouse pump that creates hydraulic pressure to operate the trim tabs.