|SLT Self-Leveling Tabs |
|View Product||SLT Self-Leveling Tabs Description: NEW! Good things come in small packages. Now you can have the durability of a Bennett trim tab system with a quick and easy installation. There is nothing to do inside the boat – only the mounting of two actuators and two tabs at the transom. It’s an affordable, simple solution for small boats from 10 to 20 feet.|
The SLT uses some of the same high-quality, proven materials and superior design used in Bennett standard systems for more than 50 years.
Your SLT kit includes:
• Two 14-gauge stainless steel trim tab assemblies with Bennett’s exclusive interlocking hinge
• Two strong and durable actuators
• All stainless steel hardware – no plastic!
• Bennett’s no-hassle 5-year warranty on All Components
With the SLT, you can plane at lower speeds, improve your hole shot, reduce engine laboring, improve fuel efficiency and eliminate porpoising. The SLT reacts instantly to boat speed and water pressure by adding trim when it’s needed. You get a better ride while the SLT does all the work.
It’s a value that can’t be beat – a quality, durable system that’s quick and easy to install and backed by the best customer service you will experience anywhere.
View More Information
|Electronic Indicator Control|
|View Product||Electronic Indicator ControlDescription: Three features combined into one sophisticated control — the popular Bennett rocker switch control, trim tab indicator and the Auto Tab Retractor. Water resistant, highly accurate and features variable intensity LEDs for night or day. Features a relay module mounted near the transom, which simplifies installation by reducing the number of wires to run to the helm.
Standard kit is 12V and includes:
• EIC Display (EIC001)
• 12V EIC Relay Module (EIC101)
• Sensor with 10' SC Red and Connector (EIC901P)
• Sensor with 10' SC Green and Connector (EIC901S)
• 20' EIC Cable (EIC201)
• EIC Pigtail Pack (EIC401)
• EIC Hardware Pack (EIC501)
24 volt kit also available - Part# EIC50002.
Click here for a complete list of EIC kits and replacement parts.
View More Information
|Auto Tab Retractor|
|View Product||Auto Tab RetractorDescription: Automatically retracts tabs when boat’s ignition is turned off. Trailered or dry storage boats have added defense from trim tab damage with them “full-up” during hauling, trailering and storage. Ensures trim tabs are all the way up every time boat is started if boat is not equipped with trim tab indicators. Easily installed under the instrument panel, the ATR connects to the trim tab control and engine ignition switch. View More Information|
|M80 and M120 Sport Tab Systems|
|View Product||M80 and M120 Sport Tab SystemsDescription: Bennett’s M80 and M120 Sport Tabs are ideal for trailered boats in the 17-foot to 23-foot range. Their unique Batwing design provides 30 percent more lift than conventional trim tabs and their space-saving design ensures easy installation on virtually any transom. Trim tab kits include two stainless steel trim tabs, two actuators, a hydraulic power unit, all necessary wiring, tubing, hardware and installation video.|
Includes Euro-Style Rocker Switch Control.
Choose from the following suggested kits for your size boat:
M80: 8-inch x 10-inch for 17-foot to 20-foot boat
M120: 10-inch x 12-inch for 20-foot to 23-foot boat
View More Information
|Auto Tab Control|
|View Product||Auto Tab ControlDescription: Get a Perfectly Trimmed Boat - Every Time!|
The first and still the most affordable way to automatically trim your boat. Bennett Marine pioneered the Auto Tab Control (ATC) to be easy to install and use. It does exactly what it says it does – interacting directly with your trim tab system to automatically monitor your boat’s position and maintain the perfect cruising attitude. Note that the Auto Tab Control does not replace a manual control required for your trim tab system.
• Saves you money on fuel. A properly trimmed boat can significantly lower fuel costs in a single season of usage.
• Easy to install - just plug and play! Very few tools are needed for installation, and everything plugs right into the ATC Control Unit.
• No more guesswork - it trims the boat better than you can. Calculating more than a thousand attitude readings per second, the ATC adjusts your trim tabs to changes in vessel speed, sea conditions and shifting weight.
• The most comfortable ride you’ve ever had on your boat. Maintain the best cruising attitude without the need to constantly work manual trim controls.
To learn more about Auto Tab Control, read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Click here for a complete list of ATC kits and replacement parts. View More Information
|Bennett Premier BXT and SST Systems|
|View Product||Bennett Premier BXT and SST SystemsDescription: The Ultimate in Brawn and Beauty.|
To see more photos and specifications, click on the Bennett Premier Brochure.
Interested in a quote? Please fill out the following forms to let us know the details of your vessel and the required custom cable lengths for your installation.
Step One: Specification Worksheet
Step Two: Choose from the following two forms:
Single Station Wire Lengths
Dual Station Wire Lengths
Step 3: Save a copy of the forms to your computer and then email the forms to us here.
Two comprehensive trimming systems that meet the demands of the larger motor yacht market. The Bennett Premier Line of BXT and SST Systems is made for Motor Yachts, Military/Patrol and Sport Fishing vessels that face the most challenging conditions on the water.
The BXT System is designed for vessels from 40 feet (12m) to 60 feet (18m). The SST System is designed for vessels from 50 feet (16m) to 120 feet (38m).
Included with all Bennett Premier Systems:
• Stainless steel actuators, dual acting (with no external hoses); precision machined, single or dual cylinder; 3-inch (75mm) stroke; no dissimilar metals to cause electrolysis
• 7-gauge (4.7 mm) stainless steel, heavy duty trim planes, with an exclusive interlocking hinge
• Two compact, dual acting hydraulic power units, each producing about 2,400 pounds (1,100 kg) of force through two actuators
• The popular three-in-one Electronic Indicator Control (EIC5000) -- combining highly accurate indication, precise control and convenient auto tab retraction. Has internal sensors so no wires or cables are exposed to the harsh marine environment.
View More Information
|“Scratch ‘N’ Scuff” Trim Tabs|
|View Product||“Scratch ‘N’ Scuff” Trim TabsDescription: Need to replace a trim plane assembly and don’t mind a few scratches? Check our inventory of discounted “Scratch ‘N’ Scuff” trim tabs.|
Available only in the United States. These are stainless steel trim planes that have been returned to us by a distributor or dealer. Because of a few cosmetic blemishes, they can’t be returned to the shelves, but you can purchase them for 50% off the regular retail price.
Most of these trim planes are in good condition with the exception of some cosmetic damage. Each trim plane assembly includes a trim plane, backing plate, hinge and screws for one side of the boat.
View More InformationPrice: 50% off!